Our range of services for Trustee in the LTIP, TF-ESOS and SGP scheme include the following:
- To constantly monitor industry and market developments in Securities Commission, Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia and Bursa Malaysia to keep up with regulatory changes as well as market specific practices.
- To pro-actively involve and participate in pre-issuance documentation meetings by providing the proper and correct feedback and comments to parties.
- To continually develop and enhanced systems (both operationally and IT) and to fortify human resource management and planning to meet modern stringent regulatory and legal requirements.
- To engage and provide positive feedback loop to both regulators and industry players/participants to enhance existing regulated structures.
- To persistently engage issuers to ensure proper and timely compliance with covenants, terms and conditions of the Trust Deed.
For LTIP/TF-ESOS/SGP, we have been appointed as Trustee for Malayan Banking Berhad Employee Share Option Scheme which cater for Maybank employees. We have standard operational procedure and system in place to ensure the smooth process for ESOS.
- Malayan Banking Berhad – Trustee for ESOS
In addition, we are also appointed for the following clients:
- Deleum Berhad – Trustee for Long Term Investment Plan (LTIP)
- S. Industry Berhad – Trustee for Trust-Funded ESOS (TF-ESOS)
- Top Glove Corporation Bhd – Trustee for Share Grant Plan (SGP)